5 Unbelievable Facts About Canadian Real Estate
by Admin | Feb 15, 2021 | thecondoboss |
- The average cost of a home in Toronto reached $1.5M, which is the same cost of a 400 square foot studio apartment in downtown Hong Kong.
- In 2017, Canadians collectively earned $200 billion of wealth from residential real estate as real estate prices soared.
- It is estimated that about 2,800,000 new immigrants will call the Greater Toronto Area their home within the next 25 years according to the Ontario government, i.e., a 43% population increase!
- If you saved 10% of your income every year, it would take the average median income earner almost a decade to save for a down-payment to purchase a home in Vancouver.
- The Luther Mansion in Hatley Park National Historic Site in British Colombia has been featured in a number of popular movies including X-Men, Billy Madison, Poltergeist, and Smallville